Musicians love toys. When it comes to their instrument of choice, a musician can fill rooms with the gadgets, tools, and melodica accessories that make playing easier and more fun. Whether it creates a new sound, makes playing easier, or just looks cool, accessories for musicians are always a good bet when it’s time to give gifts. Melodica accessories are no different. They make excellent gifts, whether it’s for friends, family, or even when treating yourself.
Melodica accessories can often be broken down into different categories. There are replace items that you might need on the go or when practicing, such as a replacement mouthpiece or hose. These items are almost essential if you play a lot. For melodica players who don’t play very often, they aren’t as critical to have on hand.
Then there are items that help to keep your melodica protected and in good shape. Natural cleaners and flexible cleaning brushes fall into this category. Travel cases and small bags are also good for this kind of gift. Again, if you play a lot, these items are more important as your melodica will probably get dirtier and need more cleaning if you play often.
Lastly, there are those items that just make owning and playing a melodica more fun. Stickers for the younger players are great gifts in this category. Rewarding someone for playing, or making it easier for them to find notes can often encourage beginners to keep practicing.
Melodica players, like most musicians, love adding to their collection of bits and bobs to go with their favorite instruments. And, there are a plethora of melodica accessories to accompany a melodica. Here are just a few that we like.
Suzuki Melodica Spare Mouthpiece and Flexible Hose
- Esential accessory for your instrument
- Made with excellent craftsmanship and high quality materials
- Easy to assemble.
A spare mouthpiece and hose is probably one of the best accessories you can have on hand as a melodica player. Just like breaking a string on your guitar, if your mouthpiece breaks or something happens to your melodica hose, you’re out of luck.
Making sure you have extra on hand will keep you playing whether you’re at a gig, playing with a group of friends, or just practicing by yourself.
These ones featured here are for Suzuki Melodicas. However, you can almost always find replacements for your model. Always check that a replacement fits your specific make and model.
Melodica Keyboard Stickers
- ⦗ EYE-CATCHING DESIGN ⦘ Stickers are color coded with bright and cheerful colors. It helps kids and beginners to identify and memorize notes quickly and easily. A game changer for visual learners and those who are just starting out. 🏆
- ⦗ FITS ANY MELODICA, HARMONIUM ⦘ Stickers for white keys are printed in 0.5” x 0.96”inches // 1.3x2.5cm vinyl. Stickers for black keys are printed on 0.2”x0.96”inches // 0.6x2.5cm vinyl. Just the right size to fit on any 32/37 key melodica or harmonium. 🎹
- ⦗ TRANSPARENT AND LONG-LASTING ⦘Stickers are printed between two layers of durable transparent vinyl to prevent ink from fading away, and coated with a long lasting adhesive material that does not damage the melodica keyboard. 💯
- ⦗ EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE ⦘ Stickers come with a placement user guide with clear instructions and a utility stick to help you install them within minutes on any 32/37 Key melodica or harmonium. Stickers can be easily removed without leaving any residue. 👍
Some kids love having these stickers on their keys. They can be really helpful when learning the melodica.
Put them on with your kids and make sure they know how to learn the note names with them. It’ll provide some great family bonding time. Music is an amazing thing for families to bond over. It’s fun, educational, and hopefully just gets better and better the more you do it.
Flexible Pipe Cleaning Brush
- Material : Nylon,Stainless Steel,
- Double ended long brush, flexible and bendable.
- Perfect for cleaning the interior of assorted hoses
- Especially useful for bent pipes, like U-shape tube
Keeping your melodica clean is one of the best ways to extend its life and improve its sound in the long run. A well cared for melodica will last longer and be more fun and comfortable to play.
You may also see some health benefits by keeping bacteria from building up and becoming a problem. Remember that you’re constantly breathing through your melodica’s mouthpiece and tube, so making sure it’s as clean as possible is a very good idea.
What can I buy for the melodica player in my life?
All musicians love swag, gear, melodica accessories, etc etc. We’re busy putting together a great shopping guide for melodica players, but in the meantime, here are a couple of suggestions.
A great new book of music to learn. Melodica players love to play, so get them something new to learn. Check out our melodica books section for some ideas.
A new case is a good idea if your melodica player doesn’t have one, or clearly needs to replace their shabby excuse for a melodica case. Personalize it to their personality with material colors, and maybe even a cool patch or two.
Replacement parts for their melodica. Melodica parts do wear out. A new mouthpiece, a new reed plate, a flexible hose, all can be fantastic things to present to that melodica player in your life.
Last update on 2022-08-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API