Musicians love toys. When it comes to their instrument of choice, a musician can fill rooms with the gadgets, tools, and melodica accessories that make playing easier and more fun.
Melodica players are no different, and there are a plethora of melodica accessories to accompany your favorite instrument. Here are a few that we like.
Suzuki Melodica Spare Mouthpiece and Flexible Hose
- Esential accessory for your instrument
- Made with excellent craftsmanship and high quality materials
- Easy to assemble.
Spare mouthpiece / hose for Suzuki Melodicas. Always check that a replacement fits your specific model.
Melodica Keyboard Stickers
- ⦗ EYE-CATCHING DESIGN ⦘ Stickers are color coded with bright and cheerful colors. It helps kids and beginners to identify and memorize notes quickly and easily. A game changer for visual learners and those who are just starting out. 🏆
- ⦗ FITS ANY MELODICA, HARMONIUM ⦘ Stickers for white keys are printed in 0.5” x 0.96”inches // 1.3x2.5cm vinyl. Stickers for black keys are printed on 0.2”x0.96”inches // 0.6x2.5cm vinyl. Just the right size to fit on any 32/37 key melodica or harmonium. 🎹
- ⦗ TRANSPARENT AND LONG-LASTING ⦘Stickers are printed between two layers of durable transparent vinyl to prevent ink from fading away, and coated with a long lasting adhesive material that does not damage the melodica keyboard. 💯
- ⦗ EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE ⦘ Stickers come with a placement user guide with clear instructions and a utility stick to help you install them within minutes on any 32/37 Key melodica or harmonium. Stickers can be easily removed without leaving any residue. 👍
- ⦗ MADE IN USA ⦘ Designed, printed, and packaged in the USA. 🇺🇸
Some kids love having these stickers on their keys. Put them on with your kids and make sure they know how to learn the note names with them.
What can I buy for the melodica player in my life?
All musicians love swag, gear, melodica accessories, etc etc. We’re busy putting together a great shopping guide for melodica players, but in the meantime, here are a couple of suggestions.
A great new book of music to learn. Melodica players love to play, so get them something new to learn. Check out our melodica books section for some ideas.
A new case is a good idea if your melodica player doesn’t have one, or clearly needs to replace their shabby excuse for a melodica case. Personalize it to their personality with material colors, and maybe even a cool patch or two.
Replacement parts for their melodica. Melodica parts do wear out. A new mouthpiece, a new reed plate, a flexible hose, all can be fantastic things to present to that melodica player in your life.
Last update on 2021-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API